Best Fit Posers are posing suits/trunks made for the ultimate in comfort and fit. When developing Best Fit Posers we looked at how we could make our posing suits better than everyone else’s. In the sport of bodybuilding you work hard to develop your physique to the absolute best shape and size that you can. In doing this you push your body to its limit and size, that are not of the average man.
So then why are MOST posing suits (even ones that claim to be custom made) made from just the typical generic numbers that leave you with an ill-fitting posing suit?? When other brands say that they make custom made posing suits, does not means they are custom tailored to your physique.
Look at what measurements you need to give to them: Waist size? Or does it say one size fits most? Or are you asked to pick from a S, M, L choice? We know that in bodybuilding one size or one measurement does not cut it. We will review all measurements and style options with you to make sure you get the BEST look with amazing QUALITY!
Not only do we make custom tailor made suits, but we make sure we give you the attention that you need to make the best choice for the design, fit, and look you want on stage. We will look at your height, weight and class you will be competing in and figure out with YOU!
Mix and Match from Our Wide Arrange of Options to GET THE LOOK YOU WANT!
- Side Strap – This is the start of any design for posing trunks, this will decide how wide the straps are on your physique. Choose from our 3/4” or 3/8” styles
- 3/4” is our wide strap choice. The fit securely and snuggly around the hips with out revealing to much.
- 3/8” is our skinny strap choice. These fit very narrowly around the hips and create a very low profile (almost invisible in side poses).
- Lining – This only refers the front panel of the suit. We put a lining in the front of the suit to give you a “extra” bit of material to help with imprint and modesty.
- Front Panel – This part of the design will determine how the front of your suit will look. We offer two standard options – Contoured Front or Flat Panel Front.
- The Contoured Front Panel is a seamed front pouch that we build to your specific pouch size. This look can create a very minimalistic look on stage.
- The Flat Panel Front is a flat seamless front style. The front will be a flat wide generic front for those that are looking for a more flattering or conservative look on stage.
- Rear Panel – We have a wide range of Rear Panel choices, which will affect how much glute you show. See our choices below:
- Full Coverage –Will cover your glutes fully, this option is great for those that don’t have super well-developed glutes or just want underwear that is more secure.
- 3/4 Coverage – Will cover 3/4 of your glutes, great if you want to show of a small amount of your glute development.
- 1/2 Coverage – Will cover 1/2 of your glutes, allowing your glutes to really be displayed.
- 1/4 Coverage – Will cover only 1/4 of your glutes, great for those looking to really get maximum exposure of their glutes. (These are the smallest legal for competition)
- Cinched Back – This option can be applied to any Rear Coverage Option. The Cinched Back suit is a 2” cinch in the middle of the back of your suit, helping to create a more formed fit.
- Gathered Back – This option can also be applied to any Rear Coverage Option. The Gathered Back suit is a full seam that runs from the middle of the back of your suit to crotch. This look completely form fits each glute separately to create a painted-on look from the back.
- Colored Piping – This helps add a little color to your look. We line the hip and leg areas with a contrast color to give you the ability to add a splash of color to a plain suit. (Please check the rules and guidelines for your competitive federation as this is not allowed in some.)
Each bodybuilder is different and should be different. If they were all the same then we would only need one suit style, but how can a guy that is 6’2 with a 32″ hips wear the same suit a guy that might be 5’6 with a 32″ hips. They maybe be in same class but their physiques are totally different.
Don’t fall into the posing suit diaper look, TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LOOK ON STAGE with Muscle Potential BEST FIT POSERS.